শনিবার, ১০ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৫

Donate To Old Beggars at Siliguri

My mother wish to donate some blankets to beggars, So..today providing blankets some old beggars that are present "Mayer Eacha Kalibari" in Siliguri, I want to donate around 7th blankets cold season is increasing and they are shivering at cold out there and if I provide them some blankets they will feel warm and will remember for me and my family too. I want to make them happy and wanna be happy in there happiness, I cannot make happy for their whole life but at least I can be memory and can be part of happiness. That's all I want to be... 










কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

If you have any doubts, please let me know

বিরোধিতা মানে শুধু অন্ধ বিরোধিতা নয়

আন্তর্জাতিক বাজারে অপরিশোধিত তেলের মূল্যবৃদ্ধির কারণে পেট্রল, ডিজেল, কেরোসিন, গ্যাস আর দাম যথেষ্ট উদ্বেগ বাড়িয়েছে যার প্রভাব দেশের জনগণের সঙ...